Welcome to the WLFW Pollinator Conservation Series.
This series has been developed from the 12 Pollinator Conservation webinars presented by Quail Forever and USDA-NRCS.
The course contents are visible without logging in. However, you will need to register here on the Landscape Partnership Learning Network in order to:
- Take the optional quiz (required for the Certificate of Completion)
- Receive your Certificate of Completion
- Create and update your Profile
- Access your Dashboard
The WLFW Pollinator Conservation Series is organized into five courses, covering pollinator biology basics, pollinator habitat, pollinator outreach events, and more. You have the opportunity to take an optional quiz and earn a Certificate of Completion for each course.
- Pollination Biology Basics
- Who are the Southeast Region's Pollinators?
- Species of Conservation Concern: Bumble Bees in the Southeast
- Species of Conservation Concern: SWAP & Listed Species for 15 Southeast States
- Planning & Establishing Pollinator Habitat
- Do I Need a Pollinator Seed Mix & How to Build One
- Pollinators & Livestock Grazing (December 2023)
- Pollinators & Forestland: Underappreciated Pollinator Habitat (January 2024)
- How to Do A Pollinator Outreach Event (February 2024)
- PF/QF's Pollinator Habitat Program (March 2024)