Welcome to Maximizing the Use of the Landscape Partnership Portal.
The Landscape Partnership portal helps landscape practitioners and stewards find each other – and the resources they need – to support working lands and conservation efforts across the nation.
Landowners and conservation professionals from any agency, organization or industry can:
- Identify technical experts who are available to provide assistance
- View and download online learning materials
- Share technical information
- Find out about partnership activities and newly funded projects
- Host GIS mapping products and a variety of decision-support tools
It is an interactive online space that allows stakeholders to share and disseminate open resources and collaborate with one another to adapt, reuse, and apply these resources in the field. These resources include:
- Spatial data
- Conservation tools
- Landscape models
- Training videos
- Online courses
- Documents, reports, publications, and more
The Landscape Partnership portal has been designed to provide integrated capabilities not found elsewhere to serve partnership communities and assist them in achieving their goals by identifying shared areas of interest, developing the tools and products necessary for action, and helping coordinate conservation delivery.
The course contents are visible without logging in. However, you will need to register here on the Landscape Partnership Learning Network in order to:
- Receive your Certificate of Completion
- Create and update your Profile
- Access your Dashboard
Certificate of Completion
After completing the activities in this course, you can download the optional Certificate of Completion. Simply click the course name next to the certificate icon. You must be logged in to access the certificate.
- What is the Landscape Partnership Portal?
- Welcome to the Landscape Partnership Portal
- Collaboration and Communication Tools Available in the Portal
- Showcase Your Expertise in the Portal
- Build Your Network with the Portal Expertise Directory
- Certificate of Completion
Upon completing this course, users will have a general understanding of:
- What the Landscape Partnership is
- Who the Landscape Partnership is for
- Tools provided by the Landscape Partnership
- Services provided by the Landscape Partnership
- How to join the Landscape Partnership
- Landscape Partnership Workspaces
You will need Adobe Reader and the ability to stream videos with sound.