If you have already completed the course Native Warm-Season Grass Forages and Grazing Management for Bobwhites, you've come to the right place!
This Community of Practice (CoP) is where you can go beyond LinkedIn and email to share knowledge and experiences, ask questions and weigh in on answers, and provide suggestions to questions or concerns posed.
If you have not yet taken the course, go to Native Warm-Season Grass Forages and Grazing Management for Bobwhites.
- Q + A sessions generated during the live webinars and online course delivery
- Follow-up Q + As
- Written transcripts from all presentations
- Information on how to apply for Continuing Education Credit for Webinar or Online course participation
- Forum discussions to elaborate on questions and help facilitate ongoing and future adoption/assimilation of knowledge.
- Link to all the videos inside the Landscape Partnership Bobwhite Quail Workspace