Welcome to Introduction to Pollinators in the Southeast Region.
This webinar series is presented by Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever, in partnership with USDA-NRCS’s Working Lands for Wildlife.
The course contents are visible without logging in. However, you will need to register here on the Landscape Partnership Learning Network in order to:
- Take the optional quiz (required for the Certificate of Completion)
- Receive your Certificate of Completion
- Create and update your Profile
- Access your Dashboard
Introduction to Pollinators in the Southeast Region will cover Sessions 1 and 2 of the WLFW Pollinator Conservation Webinar Series
- Session 1: Pollination Biology Basics. Threats to pollinators, plant pollination strategies, pollinator foraging behaviors, and a quick overview of bees of conservation concern.
- Session 2: Who are the Southeast Region's Pollinators? An overview of pollinator communities in the Southeast, six native bee families in the US, other major pollinator groups and some fundamental planning considerations and recommendations.
Working Lands for Wildlife Pollinator Coordinator
This quiz is optional. However, if you wish to receive the Certificate of Completion for Introduction to Pollinators in the Southeast Region, you will need to take the quiz and receive a passing grade (70%). You have two chances to pass the quiz.
You must be logged in to take the quiz.
Once you have received a passing grade on the quiz for this course, you can download the Certificate of Completion. The Certificate will display the name you used to create your account.
You must be logged in to access the certificate.