Welcome to Pollinator Species of Conservation Concern.
This series is presented by Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever, in partnership with USDA-NRCS’s Working Lands for Wildlife.
The course contents are visible without logging in. However, you will need to register here on the Landscape Partnership Learning Network in order to:
- Take the optional quiz (required for the Certificate of Completion)
- Receive your Certificate of Completion
- Create and update your Profile
- Access your Dashboard
Pollinator Species of Conservation Concern will cover Sessions 3, 4, and 5 of the WLFW Pollinator Conservation Webinar Series:
- Session 3: Bumblebees in the Southeast. Topics covered include bumble bee life history, conservation threats & status, species found in the southeast, management considerations and plants for supporting bumble bees.
- Session 4: Monarch in the Southeast. Topics covered include Monarch life history, conservation threats & status, management considerations and Southeast region plants species that support Monarchs.
- Session 5: SWAP & Listed Species in the Southeast. Topics covered include an overview of a selection of State Wildlife Action Plan SGCNs and federal/state listed pollinator species. Conservation planning strategies for planners and biologists.
Working Lands for Wildlife Pollinator Coordinator
Dr. Ray Moranz
Grazing Lands Pollinator Ecologist for the Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
This quiz is optional. However, if you wish to receive the Certificate of Completion for Pollinator Species of Conservation Concern, you will need to take the quiz and receive a passing grade (70%). You have two chances to pass the quiz.
You must be logged in to take the quiz.
Once you have received a passing grade on the quiz for this course, you can download the Certificate of Completion. The Certificate will display the name you used to create your account.
You must be logged in to access the certificate.